Components of our Formula
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA)
Essential Fatty Acids are fats that our bodies cannot manufacture but are essential for human life. They are divided into two groups:
Omega-6: linoleic acid and secondary compounds:
- Octadecatetraenoic acid
- Arachidonic acid
- Eicosadienoic acid
Omega-3: alpha-linolenic and secondary compounds:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) - Maintains cognitive activity, supports healthy blood flow, modulates inflammation.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - Maintains cognitive activity, supports healthy blood flow, modulates inflammation.
- Heneicosapentaenoic acid - Maintains healthy cell membranes, an important component of phospholipids, modulates inflammation.
- Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) - Supports blood vessel and cardiovascular health, increases DHA levels.
Other Omega Fatty Acids
- Myristoleic acid - Helps maintain a healthy balance of microbes, Modulates 5LX and promotes healthy prostate cell growth.
- Palmitoleic Acid - Supports healthy insulin production, The major fatty acid found in epithelial tissue such as skin, blood vessels and mucous membranes.
- Oleic acid - Promotes cardiovascular health and normal breast cell growth
- Nervonic acid - Plays an important role in maintaining brain health. Associated with improved cardiovascular health.
- Margaroleic acid - Supports healthy skin. Reduces oxidation.
- Eicosatreinoic acid - Modulates inflammation and supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- Gadoleic acid
- Erucic acid
Salmon is one of the most concentrated sources of Vitamin D3 o Vitamin D3 is widely regarded as necessary for a wide variety of human functions. Brain, Eyes, Lungs, Breast, Heart, Liver, Kidneys Digestive, Endocrine, Reproductive System, Skeleton.
A natural antioxidant found in wild caught salmon Shows that due to potent antioxidant activity, it may be beneficial in cardiovascular, immune, inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases. Research supports the assumption that it protects body tissues from oxidative damage. It also crosses the blood-brain barrier, which makes it available to the eye, brain and central nervous system to alleviate oxidative stress that contributes to ocular, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Botanical Antioxidant Stability System
Supercritical extracts of rosemary, organic oregano and sunflower oil. The combination of rosemary and oregano has been shown to dramatically improve the oxidative stability of salmon oil. Each softgel contains 4mg of the Botanical Antioxidant Stability System Sunflower Oil is used to improve the viscosity of the system.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.